News & Publications

 A Driver's License or State ID is required for identity purposes on the tax return.
If you don't have a Driver's License or State ID please bring:
*Bank Statement, Utility Bill, Credit Card Statement, Passport, or Military ID
All tax returns claiming the earned income credit and/or the additional child tax credit will have their refunds delayed.  The IRS will start processing these returns on February 15 but refunds should not be expected before the end of February.


Schedule C

New Client Info
Returning Client Info
Common Forms
Client Organizer
Business Expenses

IRS Website

IDOR Website

WDOR Website